Since 2014, Alaska Miss Amazing has been a point of light with statewide impact.
Alaska Miss Amazing is the premier event of its kind. We are more than just a pageant, we are a program dedicated to empowering girls and women with special disabilities and furthering inclusion. Since 2014, we have been celebrating the wonderful abilities of these special girls and women and empowering them using the skills learned through pageantry. We are here to encourage our participants to set their dreams and goals high because they have every ABILITY to achieve them!
- Approximately 100 audience members attend our shows each year
- 4 news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- 40 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- 50 volunteers have given their time to our program
- 160 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
Meet the Queens
2017 Queens Coming April 2017!